Since 2009, International Eco Fuels has grown exponentially, partly due to our superior eco-friendly products, partly due to our efficiency in reducing harmful carbon emissions and hydrocarbon particulates from our environment, and partly due to our great “sharing” plan for sales representatives and distributers worldwide.
International Eco Fuels cares about its people, its customers, its communities and its planet. The health and well-being of each is the measuring stick for engineering, research and development, operations, human resources, marketing, distribution, customer service, sustainability, stewardship, and community outreach. We believe in making a difference ... and we believe we do make a difference!
GLOBAL MARKETS & USES FOR ADDITIVES, LUBRICANTS & CLEANERS:
- Governments and Departments: Transportation; Utility; Commerce: Interior; and Environmental Protections;
- Industrial and Utility: Coal Power Plants; Refineries; Environmental Cleanup; Generators; Turbines; Construction, Mining and Farming Equipment; and Manufacturing;
- Transportation: Cars; Vans; Trucks; Motorcycles; RV’s; Buses; Diesel Trucks; Boats; Yachts; Cruise Lines; Cargo Ships; Airplanes; and Trains;
- Commercial and Consumers: Special Purpose Vehicles, Trash, Cement, Public Transportation, Snowmobile, Jet Ski; Landscape Equipment; Oil, Sanitation and Environmental Cleanup (Commercial Factories, Food Processing Plants, Public Transportation, Parks and Public Restrooms, Hospitals, Schools, Graffiti, etc.)
GLOBAL IEF CUSTOMERS (Partial List):
- Governments: United States; U.S. Air Force; U.S. Navy; India; Canada; Mexico; Argentina; Panama; Bangladesh; Philippines; Saudi Arabia; Nigeria; Guatemala; Brazil; Jamaica; Slovakia; Spain; Italy; and China;
- Industrial, Utility and Commercial: Lockheed; Boeing; Tesla; Hughes Aircraft; Raytheon; McDonald Douglas; Ford; GM; Chrysler; Apple; Johnson & Johnson; 3M; GE; Parker Hannifin; Mercury Marine; Rhone Poulenc; Wacker Chemie AG; Rain Bird; Cardinal Health; Martin Marietta; Greyhound; and Dow Corning